Managed Maintenance Company for Theaters
Is there anything more fun than going to the movies? Whether you have a small cinema that specializes in foreign films and revivals, or you work at a multiplex that plays all the latest blockbusters, your theater offers people a chance to escape their daily lives and live out a fun screen fantasy where the good guys almost always prevail and the little guys make a difference.
You want to give your patrons the best possible experience. Along with offering tasty snacks and comfy seats, that means keeping your theater as clean and tidy as possible.
Finding the right maintenance company for your theater can be quite a challenge, since professionally maintain a theater requires a dedicated approach to the industry’s unique needs. Removing gum on the floor, soft drinks on the upholstery, making sure each seat is cleaned and ready for the next moviegoer—our network of vendor partners do it all! Our team of expert Account Managers are ready to act as your one point of contact, connect you with our network of vendors, and provide you with a customized service plan unique to your needs.
Choosing the Right Maintenance Services for Theaters
At No More Dirt, our services are always tailored specifically for your theater. That means:
- Professional-grade solvents to remove gum, candy and graffiti
- Upholstery cleaning for all theater seats, stairs and carpeting, as requested
- Restroom cleaning and disinfection
Our company’s capability is unmatched. No More Dirt’s dedicated team of Account Managers and vendor partners can have your theater surfaces and upholstery cleaned after closing, and ready for use the next day. Our managed maintenance services ensure your theater provides every moviegoer with the best possible experience, every time they visit.
Hire a Top-Notch Maintenance Company for a Theater
We recognize the many challenges of keeping a theater running. You need to spend your time going over your costs, planning your roster of movies and overseeing your staff. No More Dirt takes one more thing off your plate by taking ownership of all the aspects of your maintenance needs. While other companies may require your oversight and constant involvement, No More Dirt allows you to tend to your own concerns while we handle the maintenance. It’s a win-win situation for your theater.
Other advantages of choosing No More Dirt to provide services for a theater include:
- Looking out for the planet. We believe in green cleaning, and that’s reflected in our use of eco-friendly measures, which ups your recycling and decreases what’s taken to the landfill. If you want to further reduce your carbon footprint, we can help you look into LEED certification.
- No hidden fees. We’re not a franchise, and as such, we won’t tack on extra costs such as placement fees.
- Commitment to service. We have Diamond Certification, which puts us in a rare class of companies dedicated to providing unmatched customer service. We encourage you to reach out to our management team if you ever encounter a problem. We’ll listen to your concerns and address them swiftly.
Let Us Keep Your Theater in Tip-Top Condition
Are you ready to switch to a facility maintenance company that will make your job easier? No More Dirt is so confident in our ability to satisfy your needs that we offer month-to-month contracts. That means you have the choice each month to renew your contract.
We must win your business anew each month, and we relish the chance to show you over and over how effective we can be. We even offer special maintenance services in addition to our month-to-month contract for any additional services you might need, such as cleaning up before and after a screening of Oscar films or a special premiere.
Simply give us a call or send a message via our contact form to get one step closer to a cleaner theater. Better facility maintenance starts with us.